The Municipal Courts in San Marcos is now utilizing Courts Plus.
- Case Management - Case Processing - Dismissals - Law Enforcement - Courtroom - Administration
Paperless System Implementation.
- Merge Documents in Courts Plus
- Route documents automatically for processing - Add signatures, verify document, image and file
- Queue Management - Documents are placed in queues that are assigned (automatically or by by administrator) to appropriate personnel for processing.
- Fully Integrated with Courts Plus - - Queue management module will give users a full view of data associated with docket in the queue. - Dismissals - will dismiss the case in Courts Plus Database automatically - Warrants - as warrants are signed by the Judge, the cases are activated in Courts Plus Database
- Imaging - automated image creation into Laserfiche
- Full Text Query of any court document
- Link and view all imaged documents from Courts Plus with a click of the mouse
City of Pasadena
Automated Collection Calling System - implemented in 2008, system will make calls to defendant on cases that are past due.
Mobile Officers Assistant - in process of acquiring and implementing handheld system for officer to issue tickets and download tickets into Court Plus automatically.